Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

I Wanna Be A Cowboy

Well I just got off an emotional roller coaster, the details I won't bore you with. Let's just say about $100, 3 hours in the cold, 2 cigarettes and a few dozen tears later.....I know where we're going to be stationed next! Now anyone who knows me, knows that there's nothing I enjoy more than lording information over others. And since this topic has been a Top Ten question by everyone and their moms since we started this whole Army/Crazy Train ride, I'm tempted to hold out a little longer. Well, except that I know that that's mean. Ok FINE.

I'll give you a choice of 5 to 7 posts and anyone who wants to play can guess! The winner gets either a landscape or a sunset, their choice. I should let you pick from a list of 60 because that's a little more realistic but whatever.

Where will the O'Donnell-Munoz's be stationed next?

1. Fort Lewis, Washington

2. Fort Richardson, Alaska

3. Heidelburg, Germany

4. Fort Hood, Texas

5. Fort Greely, Alaska

6. Fort Dix, New Jersey

Here's a hint, a very obvious hint.

6 comments:

  1. Unless there are cowboys in Alaska or Germany I guess the most obvious guess would be Texas? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Paola wins! As the winner and only participant she gets the choice of either a brand spankin' new landscape or a pretty pink sunset. I also have a picture of your brother looking like a bald Russian gangster, if you'd prefer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Texas is close. I can come their! I am calling you tomorrow. I have made up my mind. Even though I am not someone who enjoys talking on the phone, I will call. Are you testing me to see if I will call by not calling me? I was a shark for halloween. I made the whole thing myself! You know we miss you right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. and when i spelled there "their" I only did so to irritate you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It totally worked, I am so irritated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh! Bald Russian gangster please!!

    What major city in Texas will you be close to?

    Hey Leah! How are you?! ...yah, I've got to admit "their" made me twitch too, hehe. Jessica, does that mean we're both compulsive about grammar? that means I have to be extra cautious with my comments.

    Send my love to your hubby

    ReplyDelete