Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Crayola Landscape


This is a Crayola Landscape for Paola (who complained) and Gin (who is new, yay and welcome!) They're related so they have to share one landscape. Sorry, but those are the rules.

Perhaps I'll spend the rest of the day photoshopping landscapes within an inch of their life and dedicating them to my followers. Perhaps I'll crawl back into bed. Perhaps I'll go eat a leftover meat pie. Perhaps I'll continue to snuggle this Adidas jacket. Perhaps I'll go to Target and shop for something pretty. I do need tweezers. Target it is.

2 comments:

  1. P.S. This one looks excellent big style. So go ahead and click on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I got the best picture on the site! it is ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT! (it reminds me of me, lol, puhleeze) Dont you ever get the urge of just running non stop until you reach the mountains?

    ReplyDelete