Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Freezing Cold Here Today

I would like to call your attention to a few new features here at http://jessmunoz.blogspot.com. If you scroll way, way down you'll find that I've added a fish pond. That's right, I did a little waterscaping, hand selected multicolored fish and then trained them to swim towards your cursor so you can click feed them to your hearts content. I've been doing it all day.

Also we have a new follower (WOOHOO), she comes from Apple Valley and her name is Michelle. She once told me that there are actually no apples in Apple Valley, and since she's from there I had no choice but to agree with her.

I also swiped a picture of myself off of Facebook (thanks Paola) where my bangs are the perfect color and size to use as a profile picture. This way, in case any of you see me in the street, you can yell something and I can demonstrate how cool and aloof I am.

Here's a pretty pretty landscape of some grasses and stuff:

1 comment:

  1. I feel so famous on your blog. I have been lagging on my updates. I enjoy reading your stories. I miss you girl and now you will be even further, but it should be fun. I should of followed my airforce man and I too could be living the dream in Japan. You are too cool!

    ReplyDelete