Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

This is My Sister (real, biological)

This is my sister, her name is Madalene. For a little while after she was born, we didn't have a name for her. She's one of the blank icons to the right. She's also a candidate for the cover of Seventeen Magazine, the Prom Edition. She has a gap between her front teeth that she can almost stick the tip of her tongue through. It's called a diastema. I've always thought it was super freaking cute. She plays volleyball and I was kidding when I said she was going to be on the cover of Seventeen Magazine. She totally should though.

Today I have to do a couple of things. Here they are in semi order:
1. post something deep, meaningful and insightful on the blog (done)
2. clean the kitchen (maybe)
3. vacuum the crumbs up off the floor from walking around and eating (also a maybe)
4. go into town and buy some vegetables to grill on my new grillin' machine
5. grill the vegetables and like a chicken breast or something on my new grillin' machine
6. give rent check to Scott and Jeanine so we don't get evicted
7. read my new book on the porch in the sunshine
8. calculate whether a hammock would fit on the porch by eyeballing it
9. shower (I should probably do this first)

No comments:

Post a Comment