Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Russian Gangsta


As winner, and only participant, of Guess Where The O'Donnell-Munoz's Will Be Stationed Next, Paola got her choice of landscape, sunset or picture of her brother looking like a Russian Gangster. I think she made the right choice.

Here's some more, just because. These are from simpler times when I got to take him home on the weekends and he wasn't carrying an M-16 assault rifle with him everywhere. This was Septemberish in Bisbee, where we spent the day at a lefty coffee shop making fun of locals and eating scones.

Doesn't he look way too NICE to be in the Army? So nice and handsome.

This is the face he makes when the Mozart is playing too loudly in his head for him to hear anything else. Including me.

And this is the face he makes when he's a canary.


I don't know what this face means. We haven't been married that long. I actually don't really know him that well at all.

So nice.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos!! for a moment there I thought I was forgetting what Andre looked like. Not anymore thanks to you ;)

    By the way, I think I know the "face" in the second to last photo.... tell him its the "come-here-kitty-kitty" face. I'm sure he'll get it and if he's done it to you, I'm sure you can totally see it.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete