Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Beige Wonderland



I found a blog that I do not like. It offends me, I am enraged.

I am a little afraid that my blog and this person's blog are more the same than they are different, therefore making my dear little blog as annoying as this person's. Which is sad, because I'm sure that this person thinks their blog is adorable, just as I do mine.

I am torn between posting the name of this blog so that all ya'll can confirm or deny, and not posting the name of this blog so that this person won't get a sudden spike of 12 extra viewers one day and get the wrong idea.

SPC Husband thinks this is a bad idea. Childish, he says. Hard to believe I now take advice from a man who sits this close to the TV:


That's our apartment. Beige, beige and more beige. Well that's about to change. Starting Saturday this living room will be the proud new home to a blue suede couch, very brown leather chair and small round table.

The apartment also comes with some groovy appliances from 1973 and a Command Sergeant Major who lives downstairs. He's a big deal so we avoid him like the plague and are quiet like mice up here.

Here's a list of Enlisted Ranks:

Like I said, he's a big deal.

There's another list for Officers. It's the kind of thing I'm supposed to know by now, but since I am childishly resisting this new lifestyle as hard as I can, I don't. So sue me.

Here's some more pictures of things apartment related:


Snow on our railing and some kind of bush outside.
It snows here. I live in a place where it snows.


The other day I was totally freaked out to find myself walking in the rain, yet not getting wet. I thought I was Christ for a few minutes until it dawned on me that this kind of rain is called hail and that I should not stop and stare like a tourist, I should continue with my business as usual.

Everyday I am reminded how unbelievably NEW I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment