Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Moo Ooo



Look what I found! Cow Portraits!!! They're from Arizona and I think they're great.

This is a boy cow.
I have extensive training in distinguishing boy cows from girl cows.

I know what you're thinking, "Poor California girl....freaks out when it rains and is now obsessed with livestock...tsk tsk tsk." Well save your tsk-ing. This is my blog and I'll post Cow Portraits if I want to. I've gone native.

This is a girl cow.
I attended an exclusive workshop this Summer in Kansas.

Besides Cow Portraits are indisputably better than the horribly depressing blog I wrote last week when I was horribly depressed and homesick.

This one's name is 203.

Plus its freezing cold outside and I can't go out there to take any new pictures. I'm not kidding, its way way way way way too cold. I mean seriously cold.

This one's name is Ferdinand.

Besides the homesickness has subsided and it seems counter productive and dare I say, childish to wallow. Especially since I'm on the verge of driving to Austin, getting on a plane and then landing at John Wayne Airport in less than 24 hours.

Impending airplane rides seem to be just the thing for incurable homesickness.

1 comment:

  1. Drive to Austin and check out the UT Campus and the Blanton Musuem :)

    ReplyDelete