Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

I Miss Arizona

I ABSOLUTELY DEMAND TO BE TAKEN BACK TO CANELO, ARIZONA WHERE THERE ARE SMALL ANIMALS TO FEED, POOFY CLOUDS TO ADMIRE AND YELLOW HORSES TO BE IN MY FIELD.




I'm sorry Texas, I really am. I tried my best, but this just isn't working for me. Think of the small animals, they need to be fed. It's not you, it's me. I'm just not ready for a serious commitment right now and it wouldn't be fair to either of us. I had hoped maybe we could make the best of this situation, but wishin' ain't doin'. IF I HEAR "MA'AM" ONE MORE FREAKIN' TIME...

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loooove those photos! you're so talented. Im preemptively booking you for my engagement pics, which we both know might happen five years from now.

    So I take it you're not too delighted with Texas? Its funny, every time I think of or hear "ya'll" I immediately think of you and how you heard it used in the singular form. I would cringe too if I heard it used that way. I guess its a Texan thing.

    Well I hope you visit soon... this Spring has been so beautiful lately. I don't know if its getting more beautiful or if I'm just getting older and more capable/mature to enjoy it.

    Sorry for the long "comment", its more like a message. love ya sis. take care.

    ReplyDelete